OVERVIEWMy TV is an affordably priced satellite delivered pay television service that is intended for English-speaking African households. Accessible pricing and a select choice of unique channels were the determining factors in the composition of the My TV Smart channel line-up. The service comprises a mix of mainly Nigerian channels, focusing on African content, and can be received (in most places) on a standard 60cm parabolic antenna (dish).
My TV Smart is relayed by the Eutelsat 16A satellite (located at 16° East), along with a large number of Free-To-Air (unencrypted) channels for you to enjoy…
My TV Smart is an encrypted (or scrambled) service. Viewing the service requires a duly activated My TV Smart Card and a compliant MPEG-4, CONAX Paired Digital Satellite Receiver (i.e. STRONG 4915 (High Definition Satellite and Terrestrial Receiver and Recorder), STRONG SRT 4940, SRT 4935 (both High Definition capable), SRT 4675/A and SRT 4672 (both Standard Definition) models).
HOW TO RECEIVE MYTV
Like i earlier stated, you can track MYTV with a 60cm dish at Eutelsat16a @ 16° east.. with this frequency 12521 (H) 30000 You can as well get other free to Air channels at this position you can Check the free to air channels here.
You need an High |Defination Strong Decoder to be able to get mytv....
Note: not all strong HD decoders are supported by MYTV. Check the list of supported models
- High Definition, MPEG-4, CONAX Paired STRONG SRT 4915 Digital Satellite and Terrestrial Receiver and Recorder
- High Definition, MPEG-4, CONAX Paired STRONG SRT 4940 or SRT 4935 Digital Satellite Receiver
- Standard Definition, MPEG-4, CONAX Paired STRONG SRT 4675 or SRT 4675A or SRT 4672 Digital Satellite Receiver.
- Smart Card, duly authorized
Note: If you already have one of the above Digital Satellite Receiver models, updated with the latest software version release, and are viewing Eutelsat 16A, you may be able to receive the My TV service by simply inserting an active My TV Smart and getting it paired at:http://www.mytvportal.net/pairing.aspx
HOW TO SUBSCRIBEIn Nigeria, payment for My TV subscription is possible via:
- Recharge (Scratch) Card purchase from a My TV Dealer
- ePIN purchase from a My TV Dealer
- your eTranzact Card
- the CITISERVE point of sales nearest to you
- the Interswitch payment system, through any branch of Acess Bank, FBN, Fin Bank, Eco Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Unity Bank and Wema Bank
- any of the Interswitch Quicktellers ATM network
- online at www.quickteller.com
MYTV is very Affordable: Eight Hundred Naira (N800) per month with long varieties of programs.
For more Enquires about MYTV CLICK HERE
HERE ARE THE LIST OF MYTV CHANNELS.....
- MYTV MORE
- TRACE URBAN
- MYTV YORUBA
- RAVE TV
- CHANNELS TV
- MBC ACTION
- MBC MAX
- MBC DRAMA
- DIGITAL CONGO TV
- MYTV HAUSA
- MYTV SERIES
- WAP TV
- TELE 50
- AL ARABIYA
- MYTV AFRICA
- KBS WORLD
- NTA 24
- NTA ENT.
- MYTV TOONZ
- MATELE EXTRA
- NINA RV (ENG)